- How to install Excel Image Assistant?
- Does this software work with Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013?
- Can't see any picture?
- Does this software work with Mac or Linux?
- How to uninstall / remove Excel Image Assistant?
- How to set program to insert picture into cell based on cell value(file name)?
- How to set program to insert picture into cell based on cell value(file name with extension)?
- How to set program to insert picture into cell based on cell value(full path)?
- How to fix error: Compile error in hidden module picMain?
- Where is Excel Image Assistant?
A: It's highly recommended to download latest version on this website.
2. Start Excel and check macro settings, simple steps are within "read me" file
3. Close Excel (all opened worbooks)
4. Run downloaded / unziped setup file
5. Start Excel, find new icon on toolbar and finally start using program.
Find and uninstall Excel Image Assistant......done.
A: Please have a look at image below and there you can find proper settings or check video demo.
A: Set path and go to "set extension" from the list select an emtpy value (e.g.image below) switch to view, click on cell with file name and go...
A: Clear text box with path(e.g. image below), switch to view, click on cell with full path and go.
Q: How to fix error: Compile error in hidden module picMain?
A: This error is caused by wrong installation e.g. Excel Image Assistant 32bit is installed on Excel 2010 64bit or vice versa. Please uninstall Excel Image Assistant, check your Excel version and according to Excel version select Excel Image Assistant and run setup again.
A: Excel Image Assistant icon is placed on Excel toolbar or ribbon and if you can't find it another way to load add in is trough keybord shortcut Ctrl+m