For download is available free demo version with some limitation.
The limitations do not exist in the fully licensed version.
To install program properly please folow these simple steps:
1. Uninstall previous version
2. Start Excel and "enable all macros", steps are within "read me" file
3. Close Excel (all opened worbooks)
4. Run downloaded / unziped setup file
5. Start Excel, find new icon on toolbar and finally start using program.
If you have Excel 2007 or Excel 2010 icon is located under Add-ins
If you experience any problems installing the Excel Image Assistant please have a look at
downloaded readme.txt file or contact me.
|Excel Image Assistant||Size||Link|
|Demo 1.8 for Excel 2000-2013||3.6mb||Download now|
|Demo 1.8 for Excel 2010-2013 64bit||3.6mb||Download now|
|Full featured version 1.8.04||3.7mb||Order now|
All feedback and suggestions on how to improve Excel Image Assistant are welcome!
Excel Image Assistant is also available on download sites below.