For download is available free demo version with some limitation.
The limitations do not exist in the fully licensed version.
WindowsTo install program properly please folow these simple steps:
1. Uninstall previous version (if applicable)
2. Start Excel and check macro settings, simple steps are within "read me" file
3. Close Excel (all opened worbooks)
4. Run downloaded / unziped setup file
5. Start Excel, find new icon on toolbar and finally start using program.
If you have Excel 2007, Excel 2010 or Excel 2013 icon is located under Add-ins
Another way to start Excel Image Assistant is keyboard shortcut Ctrl+M
If the add in menu or Excel Image Assistant button missing, please check FAQ
|Excel Image Assistant||Link|
|Demo 1.8.08 for Excel 2000-2016||Download now|
|Full featured version 1.9||Order now|
All feedback and suggestions on how to improve Excel Image Assistant are welcome!
Excel Image Assistant is also available on download sites below.
|Excel Image Assistant for Mac||Size||Link|
|Demo for Excel 2011||-||Coming soon|
|Full featured version 1.2||-||Order now|